Thank you for considering a gift to CAC! Your gift will make a true impact in the lives of those experiencing poverty in Dane, Jefferson, and Waukesha Counties.
If you would like to give to CAC’s purchase of a new food delivery truck, please include ‘Truck’ in the PayPal or check memo. Thank you!
If you prefer to donate by mail, please send your donation to:
Community Action Coalition For South Central Wisconsin, Inc.
1717 N. Stoughton Rd., Madison, WI 53704
Scroll down to see other ways you can give to CAC!
Donations for the clothing center are accepted Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm at our Madison office. CAC can accept donations of clothing, shoes, accessories, and books. We accept clothing for all genders and sizes, both casual and formal. Please donate according to the following guidelines:
- Donate seasonally appropriate items
- CAC does not accept dirty or soiled items
- Bring your donation in a box or bag
CAC accepts donations of non-perishable food items to distribute to our partner agencies.
- Canned food
- Canned fruit in juice or light syrup
- Peanut butter
- Canned chicken or tuna, in water or olive oil
CAC accepts various donations to support the individuals and families we serve. Check our wishlist below to see how you can help!
- Cleaning supplies
- Windex & all-purpose spray
- Paper towels
- Toilet brush & cleaner
- Dish soap
- Dish drainer
- Shower curtain liners & rings
- Toilet paper
- Small appliances (toasters, blenders, coffee pots, etc.) – needed in Watertown
- Vaccuum cleaners – needed in Waukesha
- Microwaves – needed in Waukesha
- New office desks
- Refrigerated straight truck for food delivery
Questions about donating, ways to get involved, or how to support CAC? Contact:
Mallory Swenson, Community Engagement/Fund Development Specialist
email@example.com or (608) 246-4730 ext. 241