Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak services at CAC offices will be by appointment only until further notice.
For urgent needs in Dane County please call 608-246-4730.
For urgent needs in Jefferson County please call 920-262-9667.
Please leave your name, number, reason for calling and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You for your patience during this time.
During this period we will not be accepting clothing, book or miscellaneous donations. Monetary donations are always welcome!
Last upated: March 16, 2020
Donate with PayPal
Drop off clothing donations at CAC to be distributed in our free clothing center. Donations for the clothing center are accepted Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm at our Madison office. CAC can accept donations of clothing, shoes, accessories, and books. We accept clothing for all genders and sizes, both casual and professional. Please donate according to the following guidelines:
- Donate seasonally appropriate items
- Items must be clean and in good condition
- Please bring your donation in a box or bag
CAC accepts donations of non-perishable food items to distribute to our partner agencies.
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit in juice or light syrup
- Soy butter (alternative nut butters)
- Peanut butter
- Canned chicken or tuna, in water or olive oil
- Dried Fruit
- Nuts & Seeds
- Garden fresh produce
CAC accepts various donations to support the individuals and families we serve. Check our wishlist below to see how you can help!
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Shampoo/conditioner (full size and samples)
- Bar Soap
- Body Wash (feminine and masculine)
- Disposable baby diapers (size 0-7)
- Deodorant (feminine and masculine)
- Feminine Products (Tampons, Pads)
- Body Lotion
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Soap or Pods
- Shaving Razors
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- All purpose cleaning spray
- Furniture (must call ahead to confirm)
- New socks
- New underwear
- Plain T-Shirts (white/black/grey)
- Steel toe boots
- Non-slip work shoes
- Clothing priorities: men’s clothing, older children’s clothing (ages 10-16), plus size clothing
- Refrigerated straight truck for food delivery
- Web developer support
- Digital camera for marketing department