Join us to gear up for the cold months ahead.
Winter Glow started in 1985 and was formerly known as Koats for Kids. Winter Glow offers a variety of resources including free winter coats, hats, scarves, vaccinations, and more.
CAC thanks the following sites for their support and being coat collection sites for Winter Glow 2022.
We look forward to your support in 2023. If you would like to serve as a collection site in 2023, please contact CAC at firstname.lastname@example.org with Winter Glow in your subject line.
DeForest Area Community & Senior Center
505 N Main St, DeForest, WI 53532
|Fortifi Bank||1330 Montondon Ave, Waunakee, WI 53597|
|Integrity Residential Services||6200 Gisholt Dr. Suite 209, Madison, WI 53713|
|Level Up Fitness||225 Hoel Ave, Stoughton, WI 53589|
|MG&E||623 Railroad St, Madison|
|Thermo Fischer Scientific||5225-1 Verona Rd, Fitchburg, WI 53711|
|Anthony’s 511||511 East W Main St, Watertown, WI 53094|
|Bank of Lake Mills||136 E Madison St, Lake Mills, WI 53551|
|Cambridge Area Response Team||223 Jefferson Street Suite #1, Cambridge, WI 53523|
|Johnson Creek School District||455 Azatalan St., Johnson Creek, WI 53038|
|Kathy’s Buffalo Bar||814 N Church St, Watertown, WI 53098|
|Lake Mills Market||375 W Tyranena Park Rd, Lake Mills, WI 53551|
|Piggy Wiggly -Watertown||1330 Memorial Dr, Watertown, WI 53098|
|Premier Bank||100 Grell Ln, Johnson Creek, WI 53038|
|School District of Jefferson||206 S. Taft Ave. Jefferson, WI 53549|
|Klinke Cleaners||Any Dane County Location|
|Lake Mills Cleaners||804 N Main St, Lake Mills, WI 53551|
- We do not ask for ID, appointment, or any payment.
- You are welcome to get coats for people who are not present at the event.
- Intake questions include demographic and income information. The information you provide is confidential and you can skip this step and still get coats.
- Masks are required and available at the event.
Social service agencies
Organizations that need coats for clients, guests, or program participants are welcome at Winter Glow!
- You can come at our normal hours of operations and pick up as many coats as you need.
- Our staff will ask for an email to send the intake form to. Please have as many coat recipients fill it out as are able to.