Please know we are doing our best to serve you as quickly as we are able. Due to a very high number of calls, we are encouraging everyone to complete the pre-application and wait to hear back from a CAC staff member.
Please click here to complete your pre-application.
If you are unable to complete the pre-application electronically, please call the W.R.A.P. Hotline: 608-237-1255 and one of our intake specialists can support you.
- Community Action Coalition staff members will be scheduling appointments with people who have completed a pre-application. You only need to complete the pre-application once.
- General Appointment Hours will be between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- In the pre-application, we will ask about the best time to schedule your W.R.A.P. application appointment.
- Appointments may be scheduled outside our typical hours.
- All appointments will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
- All appointments will be taken over the phone. CAC will not be conducting appointments in-person as, due to COVID-19, our offices are closed to the public.
- Applying for the W.R.A.P. program may take up to 60 minutes.
- Individuals will need to provide documentation described in the pre-application.
- When we schedule your appointment, we will also be providing a list of required documentation you will need to provide during the W.R.A.P. application process.