Shop for free at CAC’s Clothing Center: Regular hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-3pm.
The 34th Annual Koats for Kids drive is coming up!
View the Notice of Clothing Center Changes During Koats for Kids 2019.
View all the posters for more details about our Dane and Jefferson county Koats for Kids events.
CAC’s Clothing Center serves over 9,000 low-income individuals and families each year. We provide seasonally appropriate clothing for school, work, home, as well as job interviews. Many families are living paycheck-to-paycheck and the Clothing Center allows them to stretch their budgets just a little further. The Clothing Center relies on generous donations from the community and over 500 volunteers each year!
- To qualify for the Clothing Center, your income must be at or below 120% of the Federal Poverty Level: View the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines.
- Participants are entitled to shop once per month and receive 1 bag per person in their household
- Please bring an ID every time you shop. First time shoppers will need to fill our demographic forms for anyone they wish to shop for in their household.
- If any members of your household receive no income, you will need to fill out the Zero Income Verification Form for each adult member claiming no income.
- ID from outside of Wisconsin and USA are accepted.
Valid ID for shoppers includes:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- School ID
- Forward Card
- Insurance Card
- Medical appointment summaries
- Rental leases