Shop for free at CAC’s Clothing Center: Regular hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-3pm.
The 34th Annual Koats for Kids drive is coming up!
View the Notice of Clothing Center Changes During Koats for Kids 2019.
CAC’s Clothing Center serves over 9,000 low-income individuals and families each year. We provide seasonally appropriate clothing for school, work, home, as well as job interviews. Many families are living paycheck-to-paycheck and the Clothing Center allows them to stretch their budgets just a little further. The Clothing Center relies on generous donations from the community and over 500 volunteers each year!
- To qualify for the Clothing Center, your income must be at or below 120% of the Federal Poverty Level: View the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines.
- Participants are entitled to shop once per month and receive 1 bag per person in their household
- Please bring an ID every time you shop. First time shoppers will need to fill our demographic forms for anyone they wish to shop for in their household.
- If any members of your household receive no income, you will need to fill out the Zero Income Verification Form for each adult member claiming no income.
- ID from outside of Wisconsin and USA are accepted.
Valid ID for shoppers includes:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- School ID
- Forward Card
- Insurance Card
- Medical appointment summaries
- Rental leases