Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, CAC’s Clothing Center will operate on an appointment only basis until further notice. Appointments will be limited to individuals/families who have high or urgent needs. We want to continue to meet the needs of our community, so if you have any questions or anxieties, please call and we will work through it together.
Please contact Bridgette Weber, Clothing Center Supervisor at 608-220-6409, email@example.com
Shop for free at CAC’s Clothing Center: Regular hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10-3pm
For information about donation guidelines and current wish list items see our donation page.
CAC’s Clothing Center serves over 9,000 low-income individuals and families each year. We provide seasonally appropriate clothing for school, work, home, as well as job interviews. Many families are living paycheck-to-paycheck and the Clothing Center allows them to stretch their budgets a little further. The Clothing Center relies on generous donations from the community and over 500 volunteers each year!
- To qualify for the Clothing Center, your income must be at or below 125% of the Federal Poverty Level: View the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines.
- Participants are entitled to shop once per month and receive 1 bag per person in their household.
- Please bring an ID every time you shop. First time shoppers will need to fill our demographic forms for anyone they wish to shop for in their household.
- ID from outside of Wisconsin and USA are accepted.
Valid ID for shoppers includes:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- School ID
- Forward Card
- Insurance Card
- Medical appointment summaries
- Rental leases