Thank you for your gift to CAC to ensure food, clothing, and shelter for all. Together, we can end poverty in Dane, Jefferson, and Waukesha counties.
To donate by mail, please send your donation to Community Action Coalition For South Central Wisconsin, Inc. 1717 N. Stoughton Rd., Madison, WI 53704.
If you have any questions, please contact Bridgette Weber, Fund Development Specialist, at 608-220-6409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop off clothing donations at CAC to be distributed in our free clothing center.
Donations for the clothing center are accepted Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm at our Madison office. CAC can accept donations of clothing, shoes, accessories, and books. We accept clothing for all genders and sizes, both casual and formal. Please donate according to the following guidelines:
- Donate seasonally appropriate items
- CAC does not accept dirty or soiled items, must be in good condition
- Bring your donation in a box or bag
CAC accepts donations of non-perishable food items to distribute to our partner agencies.
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit in juice or light syrup
- Soy butter (alternative nut butters)
- Peanut butter
- Canned chicken or tuna, in water or olive oil
- Dried Fruit
- Nuts & Seeds
- Garden fresh produce
CAC accepts various donations to support the individuals and families we serve.
Check our wishlist below to see how you can help!
- Cleaning supplies
- Windex & all-purpose spray
- Paper towels
- Laundry soap
- Toilet brush & cleaner
- Dish soap
- Dish drainer
- Shower curtain liners & rings
- Toilet paper
- NEW bedding & towels (CAC will not accept used items)
- Crock Pots
- Small appliances (toasters, blenders, coffee pots, etc.)
- Vaccuum cleaners
- Diapers (child and adult)
- Books-all ages, children’s books especially needed
- Full size shampoo, conditioner, & body wash
- New office desks
- Refrigerated straight truck for food delivery
- Digital camera
- Web developer support
Questions about donating, ways to get involved, or how to support CAC?
Contact Bridgette Weber, Community Engagement/Fund Development Specialist
email@example.com or (608) 246-4730 ext. 241